Spring is in the air.
The first day of spring (Spring Equinox) is March 20.
Spring time quotes.
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. – Proverb
- Spring … the beauty of new beginnings
- Spring unlocks the flowers to pain the laughing soil.
- Spring is here. Shut down the computer and go outside
- Keep calm and think spring break.
- The flowers are showing their joy with colors. You show it with your smile.
- Spring has finally Sprung.
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’ – Robin Williams
- Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. – Gustav Mahler
- I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. – Ruth Stout
- Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. – Virgil A. Kraft
- Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- A little madness in the Spring, Is wholesome even for the King. – Emily Dickinson
- The front door to springtime is a photographer’s best friend. – Terri Guillemets
- Spring: the music of open windows. – Terri Guillemets
Spring time poems.
The year’s at the spring
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hillside’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven –
All’s right with the world!
– Robert Browning
Oh, Spring is surely coming,
Her couriers fill the air;
Each morn are new arrivals,
Each night her ways prepare;
I scent her fragrant garments,
Her foot is on the stair.
– John Burroughs
Forgive me if, in friendship’s way,
I offer thee a wreath of May….
Nourished by the dews of heaven….
So I have Ivy placed between,
To prove that worth is ever green.
The little blue Forget-me-not…
Spring’s messenger in every spot,
Smiling on all “Remember me!”
– John Clare